List of terminals
List of Terminals (menu
Outputs - List of Terminals) contains a list of all terminals in the drawing. For each terminal are listed:
- wire name
- cable name
- attached symbol and name of connection point
- grid zone of the symbol
For this connection:
The program will generate this list of terminals:
Terminal input is displayed to the left, output to the right of the terminal.
Symbol setting in the library
Symbols that represent the terminals must be set up correctly. You need not carry out this setting, if you installed after 21. 3. 2017, or if you download these already set up symbols.
Setting the function
terminal in the symbol library:
- Open the symbol in the library
- Call up the menu command
File - Options ...(or press key
- For the field
Functionselect the value
Setting symbols in the drawing
1) To set the terminal connection points:
- In the drawing, right-click the terminal and select
- For each connection point, enter the name and direction (whether in it involves input (IN) or output (OUT)). You can change the direction by double-clicking the box. Terminal names should always appear in pairs (one input and one output), as in the picture:
- Confirm with the
OKkey. Right-click the terminal and select
Save connection points and attributes. This saves the changes to the library.
2) To set the
- Select the terminal in the drawing
- In the Properties pane, select Function: Terminal
The setting will take effect for all terminals of the same type in the drawing.