Export to Image Format
Select menu command
Export as Image or press this icon: .
A window will appear where you can select one of the following options:
- Whole document including the title block.
- Whole document excluding the title block.
- The used part of the document (the program automatically determines the smallest area that contains all the symbols and graphic objects).
supported image formats
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
- EMF - Enhanced Metafile (successor of the WMF - Windows Metafile)
pasting a diagram into MS Office
In ProfiCAD select command
Edit - Copy the diagram to clipboard or
Ctrl + B or icon . Now switch to the application in which you want to paste the diagram (for instance MS Word) and press
Ctrl + V. The image gets inserted in the document. Now you can change the size, location, position, background color, frame, etc.
If you export to EMF format, the program automatically selects the automatic export option, regardless the setting you made in the dialog box.