How to draw electrical wires
It is recommended to draw wires between the symbols only after you have placed all the symbols into your diagram.
Proceed as follows:
|2. The mouse pointer shape changes (soldering iron).|
|3. Move the pointer to the outlet, where you want to start the wire. Click when the outlet turns red.|
4. Click to make a diversion. Press the
|5. Move the mouse pointer to the target outlet. Click when it turns red.|
6. After the first wire is completed you can start drawing the next one. You can interrupt wire drawing any time by pressing the
Drawing a wire between a symbol and another wire
|1. The procedure is the same as when drawing a wire between two symbols but in this case you end the wire on the next wire (by clicking the left mouse button). A drop showing the interconnection of wires will be added automatically.|
2. In case of crossed wires you can draw the drop showing the junction of wires using the
Adjustment of completed wires
|If there is enough space around the wire, it can be freely moved as shown in the picture:|
Drawing the wires starting or ending "in the air"
Start by pressing the right mouse button. Proceed in the normal way (draw diversions by clicking the left mouse button). End your wire "in the air" pressing the right mouse button.
- select a wire, if the Properties panel is not visible, double-click the wire
- if the Properties panel select a line type
- select the first color
- select the second color
- enable the second color